Looking for a dehumidifier for your motorhome or trailer? Look no further, we’ve put together a comprehensive list for you based on the best reviews from other RV owners like you. (And no, you don’t have to buy your new appliance from Camping World… you can get it online at Amazon!)
Unfortunately there is no such thing as a 12 volt dehumidifier specifically for RVs, but there are plenty of miniature versions that only take a small amount of energy, which your RV will be able to run either off solar if you’re boondocking or off park electricity if you’re plugged in at a campground.
Now, the best RV dehumidifier for your needs will depend on a few things.
How much humidity do you have in terms of both people and weather, and how big is your RV? The more humidity and space you have, the more dehumidifyng power you’ll need. In fact, you may need more than one small dehumidifier to keep your whole RV dry and free of dampness if you have a very large space or many people.
If your RV is on the smaller side, some simple drying crystals may be all you need to suit the humidity in your rig.
We cover all of the options below!
Our Top Small Dehumidifiers For Your RV
We start out with the highest recommended, the Eva Dry. Check the notes under each product for our thoughts.
Eva-dry Edv-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier, White
1 used from $ 38.40
- Whisper Technology, No Compressor
- Renewable reservoir;Absorbs musty odors from stagnant air
- Compact size is perfect for bathrooms, closets, and R.V.s
- Low energy consumption
- Eliminates odors and Fungus
This is our top recommendation.
Eva-Dry Edv-2200 Powerful Electric Mid-Size Dehumidifier, Great for Areas Up To 2200 Cubic Feet
- Peltier Technology
- Small enough to be placed out of sight
- Auto shut off when to capacity
- Low energy consumption
- Kindly refer the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps.
There is also a larger option of the same model.
Hysure Dehumidifier, Deshumidificador 700ml (24fl.oz) 1200 Cubic Feet(215 sq ft) Quiet Room Dehumidifier, Portable Dehumidifier Bathroom Dehumidifier for Dorm Room, Baby Room, Home, Crawl Space, RV
- ✔ Ultra-Quiet Technology: Use peltier technology with no compressor makes it lightweight and quiet. Noise is below 33dB with no annoying sound, offer quiet and sound when you are sleeping.
- ✔ One-press Control & High Capacity: Compact mini dehumidifier with 700 ml (24fl.oz) capacity tank extracts up to 300 ml(10.3 fl.oz) (86℉,80%RH) of moisture daily. Perfect for 10-20 m2/ 108- 215 sq.ft rooms.
- ✔ Energy Saving: Upgrade section dehumidifier with no chemical substances and low energy consumption, It Is an Ideal environmentally friendly solutions for absorbing damp and condensation. Energy saving and eco-friendly, not waste electricity.
- ✔ Auto Shut Off: This portable moisture absorber will be shuts off automatically when tank is full and water is ready for removal.
- ✔ Perfect After-sale Service: 30 days money back or exchange guarantee, 24 months warranty with professional customer service team to provide friendly and fast support.
If you have a slightly larger RV, this is a great choice.
hOmeLabs 4 Gallon (30 Pint) Dehumidifier Energy Star Safe Mid Size Portable Dehumidifiers for Medium Large Spaces up to 1000 Sq Ft with Fan Wheels and Drain Hose Outlet to Remove Odor and Allergens
- 4-GALLON LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER: If your standard unit of measure is ice cream, our dehumidifier removes up to 30 pints from the air per day. But we measure in gallons (because we're talking about water) to make the capacity easier to comprehend. This moisture-sucking beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it's Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek, clean look our customers love, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won't drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE: Dehumidifiers don't need to be complicated, so ours isn't. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don't got time for that? There's also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝" diameter garden hose with a female threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE: Moist is a bad word. Our portable humidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a turbo mode that increases fan speed from normal to high for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that's how they absorb the moisture). This product won't work in the same room as an evap cooler, and is intended for spaces up to 1000 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a .8 gallon (3 liter) water tank capacity, and removes up to 4 gallons (30 pints in beer measurements) of moisture from the air per day.
For very large RVs, toy haulers, and fifth wheels that are plugged into park electricity in high humidity areas, this will protect your RV from must and mold.
Eva-Dry E-333 Renewable Mini Dehumidifier 2-PACK
- Economical Twin Pack!
- Silent operation
- Renewable for up to 10 years
- No Messy spills or refills!
These refillable, wall-mounted crystal based dehumidifiers are a great choice for RVers in slightly less wet climates or in smaller spaces.
DampRid FG118RV Moisture Absorber, Charcoal RV, 18-Ounce (3)
- Moisture Aborbrt
Damp Rid is a favorite of every RVer and you will not find someone in a camper without some of this.
DampRid FG50FS Hi-Capacity Moisture Absorber Fresh Scent, Pack of 2
- Protect large Problem areas from moisture damage
- Use in basements, crawlspaces, garages, storage rooms, vacation homes, boats & RV's
- Eliminate musty odors caused by excess moisture
- Attract and trap excess moisture in your space
- Spill resistant safety cover
You can also get a higher capacity DampRid unit for bigger spaces with more moisture.